Robi Free Internet settings 2017

Hi Friends,
Are you looking for the latest working Robi Free Internet settings 2017 for free Browsing & Downloading on Bangladesh,

So Here I have Trick For My Bangladesh Country's Visitors.

Actually I Asked This Trick From Bangladeshi Webmaster And also Used By Him Free Net Trick Which I going to share Here.

Note That I Will Not Responsible For any kind Purpose of usage ....
So Tricks Is Ahead.

First Of All U have To Download "Webtunel" Downloading Link is Given bellow.
Webtunel Link

Now open the app & configure it as follows.

Select Any server from the list & Next in the ‘Header Host‘ box put the below homepage address.

Robizone.mobi

Now change the ‘Fast HTTP‘ into “SSL” because it gives high-speed.

Finally hit connect button & Allow permissions, wait for some secs, you will be get connected.

After got connected with web tunnel, Open the browser and start browsing downloading And Enjoy Enjoy.

I'M giving Bellow Screenshots If u Have still any Problem to use Plz Comment Bellow I hope U will be Answered Soon.

Keep visiting And Share This Trick with your Friends And also Enemies..

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post