Breaking

https://www.profitablegatetocontent.com/z47wx1y0h?key=c3a006e5ce64f377f8d2630877b2e8da

April 22, 2020

Jazz Device Unlocking Trick 2020

Hello guy's   Did you have a Jazz 4g Device or are you using this device only on One Network "JAZZ"?  Do you want to use other Network Sim Cards in this device but you cannot do it, If you Answer is Yes   Then,   you are on the Right Place Because today I am going to tell you about Jazz 4g Device Unlocking Method. A few days ago, I bought a Jazz 4g device from a friend in about 1000 PKR. When I Brought it and come back at home with this device,    I Put a Jazz Local sim card of Jazz in this,   Then that Sim Card Not Working on that device. I wanted to unlock it because Jazz Data Sim Packages were expensive. Because this Device was Locked from Mobilink Jazz Company Because they just don't want to Use other networks sim cards in their Jazz 4G Device.  I just wanted to use my zong sim in it because it's packages are very cheap and speed is the best from other networks so,   I found the solution for this problem and unlocked my jazz 4g device and now I'm using that device with other network Sims and enjoying,   I thought to myself that I should share it with you guys,  So,  let's start it to Unlock the Jazz 4g Device free.  


Note: To unlock your jazz 4g device you should have these Things Below download everything from below links and follow me.    Requirments to unlock Jazz 4g Device    You should have a computer or laptop. Jazz 4g device to Unlock This. Jazz 4G Device Drivers and Flash Tool  Download from here. Downloaded File Password which is below at the END of the topic.   Step by Step Process to Unlock Jazz 4g Device  Insert Device into the Pc or keep press the Reset Button.  Now Install Its Drivers by Going on this Post.   After Installing open the"Wingle Flasher".  Now An Commands window will be open.   After 10-15 Seconds Your Jazz 4G Device Will be Unlock.

No comments: